POSITION: GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
HOURS: FULL TIME
NO. OF OPENINGS: ONE
- Coordinate and supervise field exploration projects
- Prepare geotechnical reports
- Develop appropriate work plans and conduct fieldwork for geotechnical exploration
- Perform data collection and analysis for technical and geologic studies
- Perform basic laboratory testing including sieve analysis, proctor tests, moisture content, atterberg limits, and other tests
- Perform technical analysis and develop various design recommendations for foundations and apply field exploration and lab testing techniques and procedures in accordance with ASTM standards.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering. 24 months experience in Geotechnical Engineering (including Soil Reports)
Proficiency in VOLFLO Position will supervise 2 Lab Technicians.
Refer To: Ref# 641776 Eyncon, LLC C/O Steve Medina 1604 N Kaufman St. Ennis, TX 75119