Geotechnical engineering involves exploration of the subsurface, laboratory testing of subsurface samples, engineering analysis, and development of recommendations for various types of projects.
Our licensed geotechnical engineer and engineers-in-training have diverse project experiences with earth materials including soil, rock and groundwater.
- Subsurface Exploration
- Expansive Soil Mitigation Recommendations
- Deep and Shallow Foundation Analyses
- Retention System Analyses
- Laboratory Testing
- Ground Improvement and Soil Modification
- Plan and Specification Review
- Pavement Design and Recommendations
- Subgrade Evaluation
- Forensic Evaluation and Recommendations
- Slope Stability Analyses
- Recommendations on Swimming Pools
- In Situ Testing and Observation