To provide clients with the information necessary to make the best foundation design decisions, Eyncon Engineering offers comprehensive geotechnical investigation of the earth beneath the surface of your property or “subsurface strata”. Our site investigations include recognized ASTM methods of exploration such as disturbed, undisturbed and rock core sampling. Samples obtained during field exploration are transported to and tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory. After completion of laboratory testing, Our Engineers prepare clear, comprehensive analyses and engineering reports for our customers. As part of these reports, we recommend foundation and/or pavement designs that are best suited for the site in question.
- We provide services for single/multifamily residential and commercial developments.
- Subsurface Investigations
- Calculation of PVR & PVM
- Foundation Recommendations
- PTI, Conventional & Structural Slab Recommendations
- Pier and Pile Recommendations
- Slope Stability and Design
- Design of Concrete and Asphalt Pavements
- Engineering Properties/Grain Size Distribution
- Evaluation of Granular Soil Deposits for use as Aggregates and Select Fill
- Sub-grade Preparation Recommendations
- Earthwork/Site Grading Recommendations